Freedomloversunite!

"Some, I know, have questioned the global appeal of liberty - though this time in history, four decades defined by the swiftest advance of freedom ever seen, is an odd time for doubt. Americans, of all people, should never be surprised by the power of our ideals. Eventually, the call of freedom comes to every mind and every soul. We do not accept the existence of permanent tyranny because we do not accept the possibility of permanent slavery. Liberty will come to those who love it."--GWB

You a Freedomlover? Subscribe!

Atom Site Feed

Get Freedomloversunite! by Email

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Captn Freedom Dispatch from Gitmo

Dearest freedomlover,
As I sit here chained up in Guantanamo Bay, my saliva runs down my bearded chın like the spring of eternal hope. This hog slosh they serve us here isn't even fit for a pig! The foggy dream of sınkıng my rotten teeth (when I fınally get it past my wee tusks) into a juicy ham shank soothes even a de-caped captn freedom. Truth be told I gained short-lived internet access here by turning my mojo on a prison guard (She's crazy about pigs in the sack). As one is free to do! Though I've suffered bestiality and food poisoning, I do not fear the enemies of freedom. I am proud to be placed here under the protectors of the free world. I have faith in theif plan. Captain Freedom is freest when he is secure, behind bars, where no one can threaten his freedom and crusade (I could do with out the bestial torture, but hey, it's a free country! Everyone has the right to do whatever they want so long as they're loving freedom and fighting the evil freedomhaters. I am confident that freedom will prevail and that the entire free world will one day join me here in Gitmo, definitely the most secure barnyard I've ever known.
Until, next time whenever that may be, have faith, freedomlovers. One day we shall be together, but for now, I will send word when freedom permits.

Blessed are the freedomlovers! Bonne continuatıon! as my truffle-hunting relatives might say.
CF

1 Comments:

Blogger Hugo Denis said...

Interesting blog you have here.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home